Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag double oven (electric). the lower oven won't heat…

Customer Question
My Maytag double oven...

My Maytag double oven (electric) . the lower oven won't heat passed 100' I have already replaced the element, still don't work! Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2002, I'm looking for the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Top oven works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I sure am!
I've already sent you $28 and haven't got any help! Now you want me to send you more money for a phone call!!! This must be a scam!!

I ​am so sorry if the site offered you the phone call it was not from me. Give me one moment to pull up some information for you and I will be right with you.

no​w you have a broil element, bake element as well as your temperature sensor which one did you replace?