Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag washing machine finally broke after 40 years of…

Customer Question
My Maytag washing machine...

My Maytag washing machine finally broke after 40 years of service. can you send someone to repair it ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'm sure it's around 40 years old. Where would I find the model number? There was a small flood. The machine is half filled with water but the dial shows the full wash cycle is finished.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have technicians in Montreal available to fix it ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

The company below can take care of your washer issue for you!

The Appliance Specialist

2795 Chemin Bates
Suite 203
Montreal, QC H3S 1B5
Canada

(514)(###) ###-####/strong>

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!