Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't turn my oven on it says unlocked it isn't locked i…

Customer Question
I can't turn my...

I can't turn my oven on it says unlocked it isn't locked i cleaned my oven yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is ge i got it in 2009 this is the very first time i have ever self cleaned it is model J B66D M2BB

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i can't what has happened to it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It says locked but it isn't i can open the door

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Sorry I just now seen your answer. I hope you're still online I still need help. Thank you
ok that will be fine

I am so sorry I am just now seeing your response. I don't see that you're online at the moment but I will be back in the morning if you would like to continue then.

what I need you do when you do come on is unplug the appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset first. If unplugging is not easy to do turning it off at the breaker can do the same thing. This is to do a hard reset on the control board.

just cancel please i've had to get a new stove thank you!

i will have this cancelled