Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE profile refrigerator freezer and fridge both not…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE profile refrigerator freezer and fridge both not cold no compressor noise. Is there a reset or something I can check?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Age around nine years. Model PDS22SBSBRSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am pretty handy. Since it is Thanksgiving no tech till tomorrow.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just stopped working overnight.no fan or compressor noise. lights are on.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?