Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE GFE29HSDHSS refrigerator. Had doors open to clean for…

Customer Question
GE GFE29HSDHSS refrigerator....

GE GFE29HSDHSS refrigerator. Had doors open to clean for extended time yesterday and now it won't cool below about 60 degrees. Freezer is working correctly. Tried turbo cool, etc.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years old GFE29HSDHSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?