Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

G E gas oven will not turn on, LOC light is ON. Where can I…

Customer Question
G E gas oven...

G E gas oven will not turn on, LOC light is ON

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where can I find that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I reset or "unlock

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Make is a jgb630ref3s

Perfect. One minute please.

jgb630ref3sa is the model number

LOC just means that your control panel is locked. To unlock your control panel, just press and hold the "+" and "-" buttons together for 5 seconds and that should unlock your panel. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?