Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does a F33 error msg mean. No haven't gotten it before.

Customer Question
What does a F33...

What does a F33 error msg mean

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

No haven't gotten it before. Maybe 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what it is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want to know what the problem is

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The F33 error means the wiring connection between the pump and CCU (central control unit or main control board) is bad. This can be caused by a loose wire harness connection at the pump or the CCU. It could also be caused by a bad pump motor.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Too late for your response. I found other ways to get the info I needed. Sure how I wasn't charged.
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

I do not know I am just an expert on the site that is here to help you with your appliance issues, I have no access to your billing or account information, however I can submit your request to customer support which I will do now, thanks.