Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I fix an error code E-115. I can't find my manual but

How do I fix an...
How do I fix an error code E-115
JA: Have you checked for the code in the manual?
Customer: I can't find my manual but i have a downloaded version that say to call a technician
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: model # HBL8750 single oven
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
The preheat temp goes above the selected setting, I senthe oven for 300 and an inside thermometer showed it at 400+, I have already turned the breaker off for 5 min. The error code disappeared but the temp is still rising above the selected 300 degrees
11/23/2017
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. This is actually a pretty common failure.

What has happened is your temperature sensor has went bad and is going to need to be replaced. Its not telling the oven control board once it has reached the correct temperature and that is why its over heating.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Is there instructions to remove and replace this part
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I don’t have the part in hand so calling now would be wasted or I have to write it down anyway so it’s orobably better to type the instruction or if it’s in the manual where would I find it?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I found where they have a video for testing the sensor but I can’t find one that shows the removal and reinstallation.

sorry if the site offered the automatic phone call its not from me. Just please disregard that.

justone moment please

so the temp sensor is located inside the oven typically on the right hand side in the back on the wall. All you do is pull the sensor out and push the new one in.

travis webb
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok thanks
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb