Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our decor oven was fal our decor dual oven was flashing F1…

Customer Question
Our decor oven was...

Our decor oven was fal our decor dual oven was flashing F1 and F0. We turned off the circuit breaker and now it's flashing 050, 095,090

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Gone of the ERG models. With dual oven and six burners. I don't know o hiw old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it's really easy. We have to cook thanksgiving dinner to,orriw

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Some water overflowed onto one of the burners earlier. The burners are working but oven is not. Lights in oven work just not clock or bake functions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

The errors that you are getting are as follows

F0 Function key stuck Replace touch pad or if touch pad is part of the clock, replace the clock (ERC).

F1 System Watchdog Circuit Press "Cancel", if beeping continues after 30 seconds, replace the main control board (also called clock or ERC).

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

i already knew that from the manual. Not helpful at all

ok have you tried doing what it says with pressing the cancel button? Does there seem to be any buttons stuck?

I’ve tried the cancel
Button and what i thought were two reset buttons behind the vent. Now it’s flashI got 095, 080 and 050

ok so based on this information what has happened is your control board has failed and is going to need to be replaced sadly.