Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

PS960SLSS This is my model number. Just had it installed. 12…

Customer Question
PS960SLSS This is my model number...
PS960SLSS
This is my model number. Just had it installed.
12 people at my house for Thanksgiving tomorrow, 25 lbs bird in fridge. New house on the beach at Cape Cod. Wife very sick her family here to eat tomorrow. My oven touch pad won’t work to start it.
I’m sad.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you tried to shut the power off to the unit for a full minute?

I tried the 2 minute off at breaker.
Restarted and now time gauge just flickering.

I am not sure what happened to your responses, I just got them now. If the time is just flickering the clock control is bad and will need to be replaced. I would suggest going out and getting a NESCO to cook the turkey in, they turn out great in a big Nesco since you will not be able to use the oven....like this one CLICK HERE