Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am installing a whirlpool above range microwave model

umv1160cs. One of the first...
I am installing a whirlpool above range microwave model umv1160cs. One of the first steps involves rotating the blower. I can’t get the blower motor to raise up so I can turn it. Any advice will be appreciated.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bought it today. This is initial install. Model # is umv1160cs.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. I am working on it now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that’s it. The blower motor is supposed to lift up so I can rotate it. It will not budge even after I have removed the appropriate screws.
11/23/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

It is likely just stuck check my link and if all screws are out wiggle and pull it out.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician