Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The OPP signal is lighting up when I am trying to start

Customer Question
The OPP signal is...

The OPP signal is lighting up when I am trying to start cleaning mode on small oven on my 36 inch wolf range.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Oops I mean 48 inch. model is DF486G it is 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband and myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am hosting thanksgiving tomorrow and wanted to clean the oven bc it is overdue and smells up the house when it is pre heating.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does the door seem to be having issues closing all the way?