Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i remove the floor of a viking oven. Brand new vgr536…

Customer Question
How do i remove...

How do i remove the floor of a viking oven

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new vgr536

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! See the attached page!