Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ge profile dishwasher the normal light stays on but…

I have ge profile...

I have ge profile dishwasher the normal light stays on but start button will not work

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Pdw828oovddss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes changed door handle

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have turned breaker off to see if it would rest

11/23/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Phone call session started