Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dacor wall oven disengaged on one side but wont disengage on…

Customer Question
Dacor wall oven disengaged...

Dacor wall oven disengaged on one side but wont disengage on the other side but when we try to rengage on the other it wont work?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Im not sure but the number on sku on the manual is ECS130SBK and another number is ***** and is 12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes my husband is a contractor

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was cleaning the door and when I went to close it disengaged on the one side and is uneven, which we think is hte problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you take the whole door off it has to be put on with both hinges at the same time. Go to this link page 6 and see how to release the door and make sure both catches are in place to get the door back in the frame then you can release the catch hooks and be good to go!......CLICK HERE PAGE 6

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.