Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Neptune around 12 years old... dryer up and…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Neptune around 12 years old... dryer up and washing machine on the bottom, one high unit.... lately the washing machine does not wring out the clothes... all is soaking wet when cycle is finished. For a while it was not with each load but now even small light loads are not OK.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought new 12 to 13 years ago, Maytag Neptune super stack SL- 3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not but I have a person close to me who might attempt it, It was purchased in 2005 .

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is it a problem with some sort of belt?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 9 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

No need , I have done more research, and will be calling a tech in my area.
thanks

I ​totally understand sorry we were unable to assist you at this time but if the need arises again please feel free to reach back out. I will have this matter closed for you.

No...has this just cost me $32?

no since you did not receive help we can have your deposit refunded to you.