Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE profile gas stove and the igniter won't work. No…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a GE profile gas stove and the igniter won't work. No clicking from any one the burners. Gas is flowing and can light with a match

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't know the exact age, it was here when I bought my house. I'd say 5 years?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, probably more than that I was going to see if i could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I read some stuff on line I removed the burner and the top part, but the rest is attached and can't get beneath to see if anything is clogged. My cleaning lady just came yesterday and it was working before that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.