Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge adora dishwasher, door won't latch please help.

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge adora dishwasher, door won't latch please help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model ddt575ssf2ss

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so, had this problem before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet.

This has been a common problem on these and will require the door latch be replaced. The video at the link below show shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!