Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch dishwasher fairly new that run continuous…

Customer Question
I have a bosch...

I have a bosch dishwasher fairly new that run continuous with no water

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years #SHE43R52UC/64

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope just wanted to get some feedback and parts

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is the drain pump continuously running?

If I hit the start button it just runs ... no water

What is running? If you pour water in the tub, does it pump it out or what happens?

It pumps out

The control is in flood mode. There is water in the base of the machine, under the wash tub. Can you remove the access panel from below the door?

Access is open

With the breaker off or dishwasher unplugged, do you feel water in that plastic base?

Copy bud I think I got it ... pulled it out and drained the pan it working now.Thx you

Excellent! Would you please remember to rate at the top of the page? Thank you so much!