Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Maytag refridgerator model MF12269VEM7 and it keeps…

Customer Question
Have a Maytag refridgerator...

Have a Maytag refridgerator model MF12269VEM7 and it keeps beeping sating the door is open.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Can't find the manual think it is about a few years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

On the sides of the fresh food section is the door switch .

open the fresh food door and press on both left and right door switch does the interior light go off?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?