Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet washer it has error codes. E03 and…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool duet washer it has error codes. E03 and F06

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years old this December

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if we can

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That error means there is a communication problem between the user interface board and main control board. Unplug the washer for a few minutes plug it back up and try to use it again, if the error comes up again check the wiring between the boards if all the wiring looks good then replace the user interface.

If you give me the full model number of the machine I can give you the replacement board number you need to order, thanks.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.