Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error E 01 and F06 Maytag model W10007190/4619 702 25122.

Customer Question
Error E 01 and...

Error E 01 and F06 Maytag model W10007190/4619 702 25122

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

THe Guide has W10254495A other number was on the back. Guess five yrs?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, put in a couple of rugs, maybe too heavy, now get the errors

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the model /serial number tag is on the inner face frame .

And the number of W10254495A nor W10007190/4619 702 25122 is a model number.

Model mhw6000xw1.
Ser. N. c11350024

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

ok The error code of F6-E0 means Communication between the Central Control Unit and the MCU has not been detected.

Has any one opened or worked on the unit recently?

No onexception has opened or serviced

ok does the door seem to close and lock properly?

this error code can be caused by a faulty door switch , And if you put some rugs in it that might have damaged the door switch.

Has worked. But stays locked now. Had to power off

ok so it would not unlock the door by itself correct?

Correct. Though I was able to close. Says locked. But wouldn't start. Error again. Then wait before it unlocks. Does that make sense

yes you have a bad door latch /lock switch it is not telling the electronic control board that the door is actually locked .

you will nee to replace the door latch /lock switch assembly.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Here is also a video showing you how to replace a door latch /lock switch assembly.

The part in the video is not the same part number as your part number due to it is a different model number then yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlWLPThhrtU

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

And Have a Happy And Safe Thanksgiving!

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.