Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a one year old Whirlpool oven, WEE730H0DS0 and the…

Customer Question
We have a one...

We have a one year old Whirlpool oven, WEE730H0DS0 and the display is flashing rapidly all the lights. When I push cancel the clock flashes and I can read "service".

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year. WEE730H0DS0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just what you think the problem is. I tried shutting off the power and turning it back on. Didn't change anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Call me at(###) ###-####
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Kill power to the oven at the breaker for a few minutes and restore power, then:

Enter Diagnostics Mode by pressing CANCEL>CANCEL>START within 5 seconds.

. Press the number 3 or 6 keypads until “Faults” is displayed, then press the Start keypad.

. Press the number 3 keypad to navigate through the errors and see all the recorded faults.

let me know what error codes were reported, thanks.

I killed the power, turned it back on a few minutes later, and all the lights just flash constantly, no matter what button you push
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

ok you need to check the wiring going to the control board if the wiring looks good and nothing is loose and all the connections are tight then the main control has failed and will need to be replaced.

Oven Control Board WPW10603098 - click here for part info

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.