Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven is cooks slow. based on my thermometer it is 10

Customer Question
My oven is cooks...

My oven is cooks slow. based on my thermometer it is 10 degrees less than the digital display. Is there a way to adjust?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 17 years old best guess looking for model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hoping to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

VED0273SS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I find nothing on the number of VED0273SS

i have a picture and got the input the full number
can i text you the picture?

send it as you would any other attachment in your E-Mail

emailed

Ok I did not get any attachment!

Whom is the manufacture of this unit?

Viking

ok Got it If you pull the know off on the temperature adjustment and look on the rear of it does it have a screw that you can loosen and adjust the temperature via the knob setting on the shaft?

Ok on that mode number in the use and care booklet it is showing two knobs on each side if the clock display . the left side for the upper oven and the right side for the lower oven .

Ok I`m not able to assist you then this is what Viking shows for that model number

http://www.vikingrange.com/consumer/product/products/retired-models/retired-cooking-products/27--double--electric-premiere-oven---vedo#product-overview

ok will i be charged anything?

I will not be paid, I did not answer your question .

As for any charges you will need to contact the web site administrative office for that answer