Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer is loaded, the he detergent is in but it won't…

Customer Question
The washer is loaded...

The washer is loaded, the he detergent is in but it won't come on!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The door locked light is flashing....what to do next, I have tried pressing the control lock, it still flashes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a May Tag Maxima direct drive, we bought it Spring/Summer of 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We live on an island which means to get a repair man out is prohibitively expensive, so I need a quick fix please!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Fixed it myself by flipping the fuse and then turning it on again. It is working fine now.
Please may I have the $5 back?
Thought it was an electronics problem.
Thank you anyway!��

You will need to contact the Web site Administration office for a refund .I have no control over that ,