Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven used to get F2:E:3 code - I unplugged it to reset…

Customer Question
My oven used to...

My oven used to get F2:E:3 code - I unplugged it to reset and now it gets F7:E0 code

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen Aid Superba

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Oven works on convection setting only

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit?

Can't read it

Those are both door latch switch issues, you need to get to the door latch assembly and see if it is working or if the switch on the latch is stuck, without the model I can not get you a diagram of it. Check this link out and see if that looks like your unit....CLICK HERE