Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I just had a maytag gas oven installed. This is the first…

Customer Question
Hi I just had...

Hi I just had a maytag gas oven installed. This is the first time I have used it. The oven ignites by shuts off as soon as I release the knob

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model number is *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If it is not staying lit, the modulating thermostat has failed. It is covered under warranty, though.

Kelly, Appliance Technician