Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to clean my convection stove oven and need to get…

Customer Question
I need to clean...

I need to clean my convection stove oven and need to get hold of instructions.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3 mo old. I will have to go and see if I can find the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have spilled apple juice from my pie and need to get it cleaned up. Would just like to wipe it out but can't.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope, I am 90 years old and can't find the book that came with the stove. Wanted to know if I can purchase another set of instructions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?