Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help! I was cleaning my refrigeration and the glass shelf…

Customer Question
Hello and help! I...

Hello and help! I was cleaning my refrigeration and the glass shelf that nests above the two crisper drawers slipped out of my hands, hit my tile floor and shattered. I am in the middle of preparing for Thanksgiving and have no where to store food. First, I need a replacement as soon as possible and second, could there possibly be any shelf in storage I can use? I have a stainless steel Kenmore Elite top freezer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

#PL5011665 is the number on the side of the frig. where would I find the exact model?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

71293100 is model no. 'coldspot'

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How would we do the work ourselves? Please clarify.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?