Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Kitchen Aid dishwasher that we have had for 20 years or…

Customer Question
Our Kitchen Aid dishwasher...

Our Kitchen Aid dishwasher that we have had for 20 years or so is not draining after the wash cycle. Is there any kind of fix that we can implement?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's a Supurba Monterey (Whisper Quiet), Model KUDS21MSO, Serial Number 72240715 and we believe it is 19 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we are able to do it. If not, we'll have a technician do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have no further information to give you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

when the unit is in a drain mode can you hear the motor running at all ?

Don't know. Will have to run through the cycle to let you know. How will we know when the unit is in drain mode?

on this model just press the cancel button and the unit should go into a drain mode and then turn itself off .

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?