Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just replaced the water filter on my samsung french door…

Customer Question
I just replaced the...

I just replaced the water filter on my samsung french door refrigerator. The water dispenser will no longer work. How do I reset it? This is the first time this has happened in the two years and multiple filter changes i have done

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Two years 27.5 cubic inch

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No. I removed the water line from the wall and the refridgerator which allowed the valves inside the line to reset. Once the line was reinstalled and the water turned on it worked fine.

Excellent, I am glad you got it going, well done! I apologize nobody got back to you sooner. Have a great rest of your weekend!