Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a KitchenAide Oven Model KSEB900EBLO it has 2 oven…

Customer Question
I have a KitchenAide...

I have a KitchenAide Oven Model KSEB900EBLO it has 2 oven lights . the one on the left is out. Can I use a regular oven light to replace and how do I do that

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was new November of 2016 Model KSEB900EBLO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was going to try unless it is complicated I have a daughter that can help if I need to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model.

Yes these are just your standard 40 watt appliance light bulbs.

You can get them any where that sells light bulbs.

To remove the light bulb it has a glass cover on the light just unscrew the cover ,unscrew the light bulb install a new one and put the cover back on.

Thank you for your help I appreciate your assistance. Have a nice Thanksgiving

Thank you ! And you too have a nice Thanksgiving .

And thank you in advance .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.