Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently moved into a condo and found out the over the…

Customer Question
I recently moved into...

I recently moved into a condo and found out the over the range microwave does not work. The Model No. is JVM 140 001, Serial No. is GV 901803S. I would like to purchase a new one. Can you refer me to anyone?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

General Electric JVM 140 001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I would need someone to install and haul away.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to replace the one here with a new one.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What brand would you like ? GE ,Whirlpool ,Maytag ,Frigidaire ETC

I would like to keep the same.

Ok for GE appliances you can go to your local Sears Home Depot , Lowes , Best Buy or any local Appliance dealer in your area .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.