Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool double oven digital controls are out clock and…

Customer Question
My whirlpool double oven...

My whirlpool double oven digital controls are out clock and all, oven still has power because the light still works inside?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a accubake and about 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that it is a terrible time for this to happen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

RBD305PDB15

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

if you press say the upper oven Bake and then Start will the oven heat at all?

it beeps but no heat

ok So you have a faulty electronic control board ,and it will need to be replaced.

Now the bad part!!

The control board is no longer available from the manufacture.as show in this link .

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/WPW10438751/2983186?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=8302319

(((((BUT)))) there is good news, there are companies out there that if you remove the control board and send it to them they will rebuilt it and even give you a better warranty on the part then what even Whirlpool would have.

I have loaded your part number in to this link .

http://www.fixyourboard.com/boards/WPW10438751.html

But of course this will mean you will be with out an oven for Thanks Giving !

I`m sorry to say !!

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.