Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got to my summer house and my microwave is dead.

Customer Question
I just got to...

I just got to my summer house and my microwave is dead. Everything else is ok. The unit is 12 yrs. new,used 12 times a year? What do you think ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE profile spacemaker 11

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I checked the breakers and thats ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

There an internal bus fuse inside the unit. You will have to remove the upper grill and then the screw above the console to lift that up and rock it forward to get at the internal bus fuse on the unit. Here is a video to help you do that.....CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.