Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool builders grade washer installed in 2013.

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool builders grade washer installed in 2013. We are very unhappy with it. It runs for about 3 hours, doesn’t always clean the plates or the silverware. When finally finished the purses aren’t dry and need to be hand dried.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ModelWRF560SEYMOC in was installed new in April 2013.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, what’s required?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not happy with the oven either but one thing at a time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. When you open the unit do the dishes seem to be hot? It seems like the heater may have possibly went bad has this always been a problem or just something that started recently?

Not hot but warm and wet. It has been a problem for some time.

so from the sounds of it what has happened is the heater has went bad and needs to be replaced.

no​w the model number you gave me is actually pulling a Fridge so can you check the model number which is located on the inside of the door area for me when you open it.

Please cancel my request for a phone call.
I will look into complete replacement.Thanks
Please cancel all contact.Thanks.

s​o you are not wanting to fix the unit just replace? Would you like any suggestions on possibly a better model? I would love to make sure you leave here satisfied?

As stated yesterday please cancel all contact.
Thanks

will do