Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I already ask for help? Can no one explain how to fix

Customer Question
I already ask for...

I already ask for help? Can no one explain how to fix something without having to pay for asking a question? Jeez!

Contractor's Assistant: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 yrs & keep getting so called expert repairman diagnosis problem have already pd out so much for wrong parts. Can no troubleshoot anymore. They use laptops & still can’t get the right part

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.. it seem like I need to go into this business because no one knows what part I need . Feeling so annoyed.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All I need is the right part to fix or repair my oven.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2007 PT960SM2SS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately this is not a free service either, given your extensive history with repairman though I would recommend calling 1.***-***-**** and have someone from GE come out.

I already had a Ge repairman come out & while he was here he called Ge service himself for help. Can no one answer a simple question on what the possible problem could be. I’m tired of listening to so called experts only to find they told me wrong part to repair/replace it.
No phone calls plz. If you know how it can be fixed with what I’m telling you then I don’t need to talk on the phone.
I’m sorry if I’m sounding rude but, it’s been two yrs down & ordering parts that’s suppose to fix it, isn’t working.
You’re suppose to be the expert on this issue. Why can’t you just answer the question?
Have you left our conversation?
Getting no help what so ever. What kind of answer is call a Ge repairman to come out & ck it?
Just cancel my request since you don’t seem to have an answer to my question.