Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Bosch double wall over series 500 which is 3-4 yrs

old. I was baking something...
I have a Bosch double wall over series 500 which is 3-4 yrs old. I was baking something and after 25 minutes the oven started beeping like...beep beep beep and then it would repeat. The was some error message beginning with E but I didn’t pay attention When I got to the oven it was filled with smoke and the door would not open. We cut the circuit and waited about 10 minutes and it seemed to have reset. I’m hosting thanksgiving and am freaking out about this happening again. Should I not use that oven or either of the ovens?
11/22/2017
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. So it was cooking then started smoking and beeping?

ok ​was there anything in the oven that could have caused it to smoke?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
This is what the bread looked like after 25 minutes. And about 5 minutes before that it was just browning.

yes that is what happened so clean out the oven and you should be good to go for the holiday.

the reset got the unit back up and running so you should be good to go.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Just clean it out but not do a self clean, correct?

no there shouldn't be a need for that.

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb