Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Getting E13 code and water not draining. Just started. What…

Customer Question
Getting E13 code and...

Getting E13 code and water not draining.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is problem and how to fix

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model number off the unit?