Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have GE washer and Dryer machine but both are not

Customer Question
We have GE washer...

We have GE washer and Dryer machine but both are not working, we need technical service. We live in Huntington Beach, CA

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Over 20 yeras, the button is not working, we can not turn on anf off, or start the machines

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, this is in my mom"s house she is over 80 years old, we need technical service

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

She does not want new one, wants these machines to be repaired if possible

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that your mom is having this trouble with your units. Just to be certain before recommending a tech since both units do not seem to be working have you guys checked to make sure the breaker has not just blown?

if the breaker is not the problem then I suggest you call Factory appliance repair

***** Huntington Beach, CA

(###) ###-####/p>

They will most certainly got your mom quickly squared away and back up and running.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Do you have number I can call you Travis

I sent the number to the appliance repair place do you see it above?