Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire refrigerator model phsc39eess5 and it

Customer Question
was slowly dispensing water for...
I have a Frigidaire refrigerator model phsc39eess5 and it was slowly dispensing water for a few weeks then stopped putting out and water on the door. I replaced the water control valve and water filter with oem Frigidaire parts and still no water comes out. It makes a hum sound when a glass is used to try to get water.
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 24 days ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

hello , if you hear a hum that means the solenoid is getting power , the electric circuit is good , couple things , either the water tank is frozen , pyt the temp warmer a few degrees or keep the fridge door open for 30 min and see if it starts working once it rises a few degrees , also check that the filter is installed all the way , remove filter and reinsert all the way till it stops ...humming means there is power

Randy 43
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician