Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Kenmore elite 795-72062.212 makes a load noice. I thought

Customer Question
my Kenmore elite 795-72062.212 makes...
my Kenmore elite 795-72062.212 makes a load noice. I thought It was the ice maker but turned it off with the switch and it still is making the noice.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It quits when you open either the French doors of the bottom freezer door
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes we plan to do the work as we live in a very remote area, probably 75 miles from a service technician
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 21 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is it a fan motor or blade hitting something?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
That is what I am asking you

I can not hear the sound from my end, does it sound like a fan blade hitting something? Or can you upload sound audio or a video?

John, Home Appliance Technician