Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I ran the self clean mode on my double kitchenmaid wall oven

and now the oven wont...
I ran the self clean mode on my double kitchenmaid wall oven and now the oven wont heat
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is 13 years old it is the 27 inch kitchenaid superba convection
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I hope - I need fixed for thanksgiving but if involves pulling out of wall I cant
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need this fixed asap :)
11/22/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model number off the unit? Also any fix for this issue will require it being pulled out of the wall.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
kemc378kss0
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
XP2600702
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I read there was some kind of fix by removing front panel?

Not for that issue you need to get to the oven shut down fuse...see these two links.....CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE that is what stopped it from heating and you could have it jumpered out(put the two wires to it together to get you by Thanksgiving...but you still need to slide the unit out and remove the back panel behind it to get to it. I wish it was from the front...sorry:(

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician