Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I HAVE A G E MICROWAVE ABOVE THE STOVE IT IS ABOUT 10 YRS…

Customer Question
I HAVE A G...

I HAVE A G E MICROWAVE ABOVE THE STOVE IT IS ABOUT 10 YRS OLD & THE TURNTABLE WILL NOT TURN ANY MORE . WHEN REMOVE THE 3 PRONG DEVICE THE TABLE SITS ON IT APPEARS THAT THERE SHOULD BE A SMALL SQUARE PIN IN IT AM I RIGHT

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MY E-MAIL IS***@******.***

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF IT IS A SIMPLE REPAIR YES I WOULD

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Dino, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Dino
Dino, Customer Service

Hi

Can you post the model number of the microwave please.

Regards

MDL # IS JMV1530WMC01 PROD DATE 2010 GENERAL ELECTRIC

Can you double check that number please as nothing is coming up im afraid.

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY QUESTION AS I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER ON THE INTERNET AT NO COST
SO COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THE NESSARY REFUND TO MY MASTERCARD.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
John, Home Appliance Technician