Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Me ore mod 11072822100 just replaced the monster and I have…

Customer Question
Me ore mod***********just replaced...

Me ore mod***********just replaced the monster and I have wait yellow with a red stripe ,where does it go

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1/2hr

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. We all know how frustrating appliances can be. What exactly is the issue you seem to be dealing with ?