Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have a built in termador electric oven. Replaced broiler

Customer Question
have a built in termador...
have a built in termador electric oven. Replaced broiler unit as it woudln't heat, still having problem just replaced circuit board and when we try to heat broiler or oven it will not go above 100 degrees, what could be the problem?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Termador Built in Electric oven model SC301TP and I believe it is about 2003 or 2004 as that is when the house was built. We are not the original owners.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, my husband just installed the circuit board which is now working but the oven doesn't heat.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 26 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you checked the power to the unit?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
it is getting power. My husband just saw a video on the fuse in the back, checking that now.
Unfortunately, he cannot find a fuse in the back.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ok are we going to get suggestions or is this just a rip off to pay more?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
all I've gotten is to check the power and that's it...refund please. This is a rip off.
John, Home Appliance Technician