Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool refrigerator gold series that is at 44…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool refrigerator gold series that is at 44 degrees and I can not get to go lower

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WFR9900SLAM02. It is about 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Try to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have had 3 parts replaced about 2 months ago because the door locked up and it was keeping temp. After those were replaced it started to not keep temp

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What did you replace?

The door display and the electronics behind it and the electronic broad located in the back of the unit

After that it does not cool right? Why did you replace all those parts in the first place?

The tech replaced all that. At the time it was covered under a home warranty but we have moved out of the home

Is the freezer working on the unit fine?

it is.

Ok is the back evaporator in the refrigerator section frosting up?