Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool cabrio wtw6800ww1 f51 code...Did the manual

Customer Question
Whirlpool cabrio wtw6800ww1 f51...

Whirlpool cabrio wtw6800ww1 f51 code...Did the manual diagnostics for RPS and all 3 lights indicate..Lock the lid and press extra rinse for spin test , and it immediately goes to F51 ,no spin..What next ? And I want to buy the down load for manual ,but don't know if this is the 6th sense tech manual or the other one. Which one to buy?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 yrs maybe model wtw6800ww1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Replace the main board in the console...99% of the time when you get the F51 code it is the board, when you get the F51 code right away bad baord for sure. That is this board in the console and is a super common issue......CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

ok,, also ,on the auto test,,i got a CO code ,,for slow to get to 23 rpm...

Yes just make sure the tub spins freely by hand if it does then replace the main CCU board.

It does spin by hand,,but I don't know how easy it should be..There is some resistance

There would be some resistance but it should spin around and wind down to a stop, if so just replace that board.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!