Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My ge side by side profile refrigerator control panel is

Customer Question
blinking zeros and the temp...
my ge side by side profile refrigerator control panel is blinking zeros and the temp. cooling is still working but the interior lights flash and are dim
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: pfcs1rkza ss model number 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if its simple
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 23 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
okay

HAve you unplugged the unit for a full minute and plugged it back in?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i unplugged it not for a minute though
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'm doing that right now
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I did a full minute same thing happening
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
flashing zeros across the screen then hits the temp for a half second, goes dark and then does it again
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
still there?

Yes I am still here open the door and check the wiring at the lower door hinge the molex plug may have become unplugged or corroded can you check that?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It's a side by side top with freezer drawer on bottom. I looked and I don't see any wiring bundles

There is wiring that comes out of the door hinge that runs to the dispenser board, the model you listed shows this is a french door with a drawer model? Not a side by side? Look at the top door hinge

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
french doors with freezer drawer is correct There is a wire connection underneath the freezer that is connected, I'm not seeing anything thats coming-out of the doors

Can you pull the unit and go behind the unit?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
what am I looking for?

Sorry for delay you need to replace this board behind the unit.....CLICK HERE it is behind the small rectangular cover panel on the back of the unit. Can you do that?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i don't have the board

Yes you would have to order it to replace it. Note it is behind the unit on the back of the unit.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician