Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The cover door on my refrigerator filter will not close

Customer Question
properly JA: What's the make and...
the cover door on my refrigerator filter will not close properly
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Whirlpool FWRS325FDAm It's 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: filter door has not closed properly (intermittent problem) for some time
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 23 days ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does the filter leak or is it just the door that is not closing that you are having trouble with?

Lastly, may I have the serial number from the refrigerator, please?

John, Home Appliance Technician